Our Community Outreach Program provides small grants or consulting resources to supplement community-based groups in their efforts to provide programs and services to disadvantaged communities that target children and youth. The programs offer support in health, education and social service activities designed to benefit the community.
- To improve the living experiences of children, youth and families and to stabilize and strengthen the family and community by developing productive programs.
- To promote healthy living to prevent and reduce diabetes and obesity
- To enable neighborhood groups and organizations to serve youth more effectively, particularly in neighborhoods that have high instances of poverty, substance abuse, crime and truancy.
- To promote education achievement and successful graduation from post-secondary education with an emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
Programs and Organizations We Support
- The Hair Debate (mentors young girls and teens about self-image)